All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionBiometric Solutions for Authentication in an E-World provides a collection of sixteen chapters containing tutorial articles and new material in a unified manner. This includes the basic concepts, theories, and characteristic features of integrating/formulating different facets of biometric solutions for authentication, with recent developments and significant applications in an E-world. This book provides the reader with a basic concept of biometrics, an in-depth discussion exploring biometric techlogies in various applications in an E-world. It also includes a detailed description of typical biometric-based security systems and up-to-date coverage of how these issues are developed. Experts from all over the world demonstrate the various ways this integration can be made to efficiently design methodologies, algorithms, architectures, and implementations for biometric-based applications in an E-world.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number697
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight712 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDavid D. Zhang
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.