All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.00
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionEdited by a rewned and much cited chemist, this book covers the whole span of molecular computers that are based on biomolecules. The contributions by all the major scientists in the field provide an excellent overview of the latest developments in this rapidly expanding area. A must-have for all researchers working on this very hot topic. Perfectly complements Molecular and Supramolecular Information Processing, also by Prof. Katz, and available as a two-volume set.
- Author BiographyEvgeny Katz received his Ph.D. in Chemistry from the Frumkin Institute of Electrochemistry (Moscow) in 1983. He was a senior researcher at the Institute of Photosynthesis (Pushchino), Russian Academy of Sciences (1983-1991), a Humboldt fellow at the Technische Universitat Munchen (Germany) (1992-1993), and a research associate professor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (1993-2006). Since 2006 he is Milton Kerker Chaired Professor at the Department of Chemistry and Biomolecular Science, Clarkson University, NY (USA). He has (co)authored over 360 papers in the areas of biocomputing, bioelectronics, biosensors and biofuel cells. Thomson Reuters included him in the list of the world?s top 100 chemists over the past 10 years as ranked by the impact of their published research. Professor Katz was also included in the list of top cited chemists prepared by the Royal Society of Chemistry with the worldwide rank 378 based on his Hirsch-index, which is currently 71.
- Author(s)Evgeny Katz
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication04/07/2012
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight860 g
- Width178 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.