All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is structured in nine sections, each containing several chapters. The volume starts with an overview of analytical techniques and progresses through purification of proteins; protein modification and inactivation; protein size, shape, and structure; enzyme kinetics; protein-ligand interactions; industrial enzymology; and, laboratory quality control. The book is targeted at all scientists interested in protein research.
- Author BiographyDr. Buxbaum's research interests are enzymology and protein structure/function relationship. In addition, he has been teaching science and medical students in several countries. He is currently working as associate professor of biochemistry at Ross University School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Engelbert Buxbaum
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight993 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.