Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating recent research on the physiology and modelling of bioreactions and bioreactors, the authors present a comprehensive, unified introduction to the principles and practices of the field. The work features nearly 100 detailed design examples and problems, many of which are suitable for hands-on demonstrations on a personal computer or for expanded research. The text will serve as a highly instructive guide for students in bioengineering and biotechlogy, as well as biochemical, chemical, and environmental engineering.
- Author(s)Jens C. O. Nielsen,John Villadsen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight913 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.