Bioremediation: A Critical Review by Horizon Scientific Press Ltd (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $480.74+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionBioremediation reviews the latest research on the harnessing of biotechlogy to decontaminate the environment. Internationally acclaimed authors from diverse fields present comprehensive reviews of the most important and well-established solutions to environmental contamination. The limitations as well as the future potential of these practices are critically highlighted. The book also includes stimulating reviews of selected practices which are either vel, or the subject of some debate in bioremediation research and practice. Essential reading for bioremediation researchers and practitioners who wish to look beyond current practice and explore new avenues that may ultimately change the way in which bioremediation is conducted, monitored and studied.
- PublisherHorizon Scientific Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationWymondham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHorizon Scientific Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/05/2014
- Content Noteindex
- Weight746 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byIan M. Head,Ian Singleton,Mike Milner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.