All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis report, Bioremediation in the Highway Environment: Three Case Studies , was prepared to provide an update and assist the Federal Highway Administration's Priority Techlogy Program (PTP). It is intended to identify barriers that hinder the widespread use of bioremediation and methods to overcome these barriers and to act as a resource for Departments of Transportation (DOT) in all 50 states. The activities reported here were conducted based on design, construction, performance, and quality assurance information outlined in the HITEC and EvTEC Protocols.
- Author(s)Environmental Technology Evaluation Cent,Highway Innovative Technology Evaluation
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication31/07/1998
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.