Bioremediation of Soils Contaminated with Aromatic Compounds: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Bioremediation of Soils Contaminated with Aromatic Compounds, Tartu, Estonia, 1-3 July 2004 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2007)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book represents a compilation of the major contributions of a NATO workshop on bioremediation of soils contaminated with aromatic compounds, which took place in Tartu, Estonia. It demonstrates the importance and necessity of interdisciplinary research in modern environmental biotechlogy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/01/2007
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitleNATO Science Series IV
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 76
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byHermann Heipieper
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.