All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionFor one-semester undergraduate or master's level introductory courses in Biostatistics. This concise, algebra-based text is a straight forward, clear approach to biostatistics, containing rigorous explanations of elementary methods without the bells and whistles associated with other books that cover this topic. Its goal is to provide a sophisticated introduction of how statistics works at a beginning level. Every concept is carefully and clearly explained, enriched by a mathematical/statistical justification, and then illustrated by at least one concrete, worked data example. Beginning with basic concepts, the text allows readers to acquire the ability to understand rather complicated statistical issues, such as linear regression theory and application.
- Author(s)Steve Selvin
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication09/07/2003
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight680 g
- Width184 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.