All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionNow, using recombinant DNA techniques, scientists are able to genetically modify plants and animals by selecting individual genes that carry desirable traits from one organism and inserting them into ather organism that can be raised for food, fibre, pharmaceutical or industrial uses. This book examines the global policies, perspectives and issues relating to the biotechlogy field today.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight1074 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Edited byCharles W. Patel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.