Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.08Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionCompiled by two leading experts in the field, this volume provides a concise, timely, and authoritative review of some of the most problematic infections of the new century. It presents issues and new ideas for preventing and controlling infectious diseases.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleEmerging Infectious Diseases of the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date20/02/2014
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 36 black & white tables, biography
- Weight552 g
- Width165 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byI. W. Fong,Ken Alibek
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.