All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a coherent and concise pedagogical exposition of biotransport that includes the domains of fluid, heat and mass flows, and offers appropriate supporting materials for students and teachers.
- Author BiographyKenneth R. Diller, Sc.D., P.E., is the Leibrock Professor of Engineering, Department of Biomedical Engineering, at The University of Texas at Austin. Robert J. Roselli, Ph.D., is Emeritus Professor of Biomedical and Chemical Engineering at Vanderbilt University.
- Author(s)Kenneth R. Diller,Robert J. Roselli
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/06/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note273 black & white illustrations, 305 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1926 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine56 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.