All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.68Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionThirteen-year-old Bird runs away to convince her stepfather to return home, and becomes entwined in the lives of three people. In this ALA Notable Book, Coretta Scott King Award winner Johnson shows how one individual's warmth and kindness can heal so many hurts.
- Author BiographyAngela Johnson is the author of numerous books for children and young adults. She has won three Coretta Scott King Awards for her novels<i>Heaven</i>, <i>Toning the Sweep</i>, and<i>The First Part Last, </i>the Michael L. Printz Award for <i>The First Part Last</i>, and aCoretta Scott King Honor for her picture book <i>When I Am Old with You.</i>In recognition of her outstanding talent, Angela was named a 2003 MacArthur Fellow. She lives in Kent, Ohio.
- Author(s)Angela Johnson
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight104 g
- Width126 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.