All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionSyndicated columnist Sharon Randall's writing style is intensely personal and unmistakably authentic, as if she were writing a letter to a trusted friend. She shares stories of how her blind brother once tried to drive a car; her sister lost a wig on a bumper car ride; her husband coached basketball while battling cancer; and her oldest child grew up to be -t a real doctor, but play one on TV.- In Randall's hands, even stories about ordinary things--from a broken birdbath to a rusty porch swing to a thousand paper cranes--all shine with extraordinary meaning and grace. Laughing or crying, readers will surely see in her stories some of their own, and may look at life in a new way.
- Author BiographyAward-winning writer Sharon Randall is a syndicated columnist (-Bay Window-) whose work has been distributed to more than 400 newspapers and an estimated six million readers nationwide. She lives in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Author(s)Sharon Randall
- PublisherPlume Books
- Date of Publication27/08/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlume Books
- Weight150 g
- Width136 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.