All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed descriptions, maps, and photos lead the bird watcher to the more than 75 sites within a two-hour drive from Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Author BiographyJamie Ritter has lived in Corpus Christi, Texas, for the past twenty-five years. She was raised in McAllen, Texas, in the Lower Rio Grande Valley. Her parents valued wildlife and the outdoors. She was a casual bird watcher all of her life but has treated it as a serious hobby for five years. She is a member of the Audubon Outdoor Club of Corpus Christi, a member of the Corpus Christi Botanical Gardens, and the recording secretary of the Coastal Bend Audubon Society. She has participated in Birdiest City Contests and Christmas Counts. Jamie is the mother of two daughters, Annette and Carrie, and the grandmother of Chloe. She teaches Texas and United States History at Smith Junior High in Sinton, Texas. In addition to bird watching, she enjoys painting, sewing, scrapbooking, and reading. She loves to travel.
- Author(s)Jamie Ritter,Laura Zorch
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleBirding Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight26 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.