All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features 20 fabulous jewellery and accessory projects to make, all inspired by birds. Projects include different types of jewellery, including necklaces, bracelets, cufflnks, tie-pins and headpieces, as well as hair accessories. Sophie Robertson guides the reader through a variety of techniques, ranging from decoupage to resin casts, and provides practical information on tools and materials, as well as useful tips and problem-solving advives. The projects are easy to follow and are outlined with step-by-step illustrations. Styled shots of the finished projects are shown throughout the book.
- Author BiographySophie is a jewellery designer/maker currently living and working in Brighton, England. She has a BA (Hons) in Silversmithing and Jewellery Design. Sophie designs and makes her own jewellery collections and has created many bespoke commission pieces for clients. She has also written a book on charm jewellery, Charms, for GMC Publications.
- Author(s)Sophie Robertson
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleMagpie
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight390 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.