All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionBirds Modern Insurance Law provides an analysis of the increasingly complex legal rules affecting contracts of insurance the author aiming throughout to offer a concise explanation of the fundamental principles of insurance law in a straightforward and accessible manner.
- Author(s)Professor John Birds
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.