All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Netherlands Antilles comprises three main islands off the coast of rthern Venezuela. These are Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire . They are major tourist destinations, especially popular with divers, and also attract many visitors from Holland and elsewhere. The colour plates are based on the bestselling Birds of Northern South America, but many new images have been painted specially for this book. The authoritative text highlights the key features needed to identify each species in the field, and the plates illustrate every distinct plumage and race. This will be the first ever comprehensive field guide dedicated to the birds of the region.
- Author BiographyBart de Boer is a Dutch ornithologist who has previously authored a simple photographic guide to the commoner birds of the region. Eric Newton is an amateur ornithologist resident on Curacao. Robin Restall is the principal author and sole illustrator of Birds of Northern South America.
- Author(s)Bart De Boer,Eric Newton,Robin L. Restall
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Content Note70 colour plates
- Weight323 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robin L. Restall
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $120.58Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.