All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionCentral America is a wonderful birding area, supporting a rich and diverse avifauna. Belize is one of its more accessible and tourist-friendly countries, beginning to rival Costa Rica as the most popular Central American birding destination of all. The colour distribution maps indicate the range of breeding and visiting species. This is the first guide ever published to the birds of Belize, and will be a vital aid to all those birdwatching in this spectacular country.
- Author BiographyLee Jones is an experienced environmental consultant and research biologist. He serves as a regional editor for North American Birds and is author of the Annotated Checklist of the Birds of Belize.
- Author(s)H. Lee Jones
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/02/2004
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleHelm Field Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Content Note56 colour plates, maps
- Weight1016 g
- Width152 mm
- Height282 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dana Gardner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.