All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake bird watching in New Hampshire and Vermont even more enjoyable! With Stan Tekiela's famous field guide, bird identification is simple and informative. There's need to look through dozens of photos of birds that don't live in your area. This book features 130 species of New Hampshire and Vermont birds, organized by color for ease of use. Do you see a yellow bird and don't kw what it is? Go to the yellow section to find out. Fact-filled information, a compare feature, range maps and detailed photographs help to ensure that you positively identify the birds that you see.
- Author BiographyWildlife photographer Stan Tekiela has written more than 130 books. As a professional naturalist for more than 25 years, Stan studies wildlife throughout the United States and Canada. He has received various awards for his books and photographs. He lives in Victoria, MN.
- Author(s)Stan Tekiela
- PublisherAdventure Publications, Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleBird Identification Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdventure Publications, Incorporated
- Content NoteColor photos throughout, maps throughout
- Weight314 g
- Width111 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.