All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive illustrated field guide to the birds of North America, ideal for the travelling birdwatcher. Covering most of North America, including Canada and Greenland, the latest Collins Field Guide focuses on the rich and diverse birdlife of what is kwn as the Nearctic region.Every species found in the area is illustrated in every plumage in which they can be seen in the wild. The accompanying text concentrates on the specific characteristics and appearance of each species that allow identification in the field, including voice and distribution maps.
- Author BiographyWildlife artist Norman Arlott has illustrated nearly 100 books and his artwork regularly appears in magazines. He has designed special bird stamp issues for countries including Jamaica, the Bahamas, Seychelles, British Virgin Islands, The Gambia, Malawi and Christmas Island. He has also led ornithology tours to East Africa.
- Author(s)Norman Arlott
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleCollins Field Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight490 g
- Width133 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.