Birds of a Feather Shop Together: Aesop's Fables for the Fashionable Set by Sandra Bark (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 12 Nov
- AU $13.65Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionIn the vein of the tremendously successful This Little Piggy Went to Prada comes Birds of a Feather Shop Together , a delicious anthology of style-focused fables for the modern-day fashionista. Combining classic story motifs with alluring images of modern fashion and beauty, Birds of a Feather Shop Together offers timeless wisdom in a package that's perfect for today's style-savvy shopper. Written by New York Times bestselling author Sandra Bark-a collaborator on Kat Von D's High Voltage Tattoo and The Tattoo Chronicles - and featuring gorgeous watercolour and ink drawings by internationally acclaimed fashion illustrator Bil Dovan, Birds of a Feather Shop Together is a volume to treasure, delivering sage advice and fabulously fun fashion fables for stylish ladies from 4 to 14 to 104.
- Author BiographySandra bark is a New York Times bestselling author who collaborates with smart, passionate people to turn ideas into books. Learn more about her work at www.sandrabark.com.
- Author(s)Sandra Bark
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Design International
- Content Note40 Colour Illustrations
- Weight335 g
- Width210 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bil Donovan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.