Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionAlison Breskin, a true beauty, is a writer, sandwich maker, poet, publisher and nurse. She has been writing poetry for many years and has published many poetry books, mostly haikus and love poems. This book, Birdsongs of Poetry, is a collection of more serious and dramatic works as well as some social satire as well. Walk with her as she searches the mysteries of soul and contemplates the drama of existence. Smile, frown and laugh as she reads you Birdsongs of Poetry.
- Author BiographyAlison is the cutest poet that ever wrote haiku while talking to a bunny. Her unique world view: one of peace, harmony, love, laughter and the occasional blond moments, read like a cup of cocoa on a cold winter's day. Her gentle words express the brilliant spirituality she believes exists within all of us. Check out her poetry such as haiku, senryu, sonnet, triolet, cinqain, free verse rhyme and non rhyme, epigram, ect.. If you're looking for hope, inspiration or just a break from the mundane world, Alison's lovely poetry is effective and cheaper than medication, without all those scurvy side effects. Oh, did I mention she was really cute?
- Author(s)Alison Breskin
- Date of Publication23/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.