All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionIt doesn't have to be terrifying. You don't have to dread giving birth. In fact, the day you give birth can be the most amazing day of your life... The NEW Revised edition includes bonus chapters and a foreword by Doula and Birth Keeper, Nicola Goodall. Birth ROCKS(c) is the revolutionary childbirth preparation method that's been taking the world by storm. Created by YogaBellies founder Cheryl MacDonald, Birth ROCKS(c) is an approach to childbirth that's positive, honest and most importantly, unique to you. This book accompanies your personal journey though pregnancy and birth. The Birth ROCKS(c) Method helps you to understand your personal coping style in new or stressful situations; how to actively involve your partner in your birth and how to identify and release your fears of birthing. Birth ROCKS(c) will help you to: Look forward to childbirth with excitement and feel prepared for The Big Day; Learn from positive birth stories from other women, reinforcing the fact that birth can be most amazing experience of your life; Find out if hypbirthing is the right comfort technique for you in birth and if t, then what your other options are; Allow you to birth comfortably and with minimal discomfort; Feel confident and positive about your choices during birth; Encourage your pregnancy and birth to progress smoothly and naturally To find out more about Birth ROCKS(c) or to find your nearest Birth ROCKS(c) mentor, please visit www.birthrocks.com Women's health specialist, yoga elder and author, Cheryl MacDonald has worked as a Birth ROCKS(c) mentor to hundreds of women across the globe, including celebrities such as Kimberley Walsh (Girls' Aloud) and Catherine Tyldsey (Coronation Street.) Cheryl, originally from Glasgow, w lives in Singapore with her husband and five year old son, and splits her time between standing on her head and playing with Lego.
- Author BiographyWomen's health specialist, yoga elder and author, Cheryl MacDonald has worked as a Birth ROCKS(c) mentor to hundreds of women across the globe, including celebrities such as Kimberley Walsh (Girls' Aloud) and Catherine Tyldsey (Coronation Street.) Cheryl, originally from Glasgow, now lives in Singapore with her husband and five year old son, and splits her time between standing on her head and playing with Lego.
- Author(s)Cheryl Kennedy MacDonald
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.