All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the ecomic crisis of 2008 a website was registered by a computer programmer called Satoshi Nakamoto - bitcoin.org. A new form of money was born: electronic cash. Does Bitcoin have the potential to change how the world transacts financially? Does Bitcoin have the potential to change the world? Is it just a passing fad or is it a major scam? Dominic's new book explains what it is, how it came about and features interviews with some of the key players in Bitcoin's development and examines some of the mysteries behind Bitcoin. Frisby considers the potential ecomic, political and social implications of this new currency and tells it in an engaging style that reads like a thriller.
- Author BiographyDominic Frisby is a comedian, an investment columnist for Moneyweek and is a frequent speaker on gold and money on television, radio and at conferences. His first book Life After The State is a serious dismantling of the way societies are run in the west, outlining the damage governments unknowingly do to their people, with simple suggestions about how things can be vastly improved.
- Author(s)Dominic Frisby
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight216 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.16
- AU $43.35Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $79.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.