Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe resurgence of interest in bargello brings us this colorful book that gives quilters a fresh look at a traditional technique. The eight projects incorporate sections bits of bargello into traditional pieced quilt designs adding fun, texture, and interest. Using bits of bargello as design elements creates the illusion of movement and depth through color and piecing. The clear instructions take the fear out of bargello. Each project utilizes a different bargello sequence, perfect for workshops in a classroom setting or for trying on your own. With a background in textile and sweater design, along with training in interior design, this busy long-arm quilter and pattern designer brings a wealth of experience and imagination to these projects. Karen, her husband, and their three young children live in Ballston Lake, New York.
- PublisherAmerican Quilter's Society
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Quilter's Society
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, figures
- Weight363 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.