All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBitter Brew deftly chronicles the contentious succession of kings in a uniquely American dynasty. You'll never crack open a six again without thinking of this book. -John Sayles, Director of Eight Men Out and author of A Moment in the Sun The creators of Budweiser and Michelob beers, the Anheuser-Busch company is one of the wealthiest, most colorful and enduring family dynasties in the history of American commerce. In Bitter Brew, critically acclaimed journalist William Kedelseder tells the riveting, often scandalous saga of the rise and fall of the dysfunctional Busch family-an epic tale of prosperity, profligacy, hubris, and the dark consequences of success that spans three centuries, from the open salvos of the Civil War to the present day.
- Author BiographyWilliam Knoedelseder was a longtime reporter for the Los Angeles Times, and he has been a television news executive for Knight Ridder, Fox, and the USA Network. His books include Stiffed: A True Story of MCA, the Music Business, and the Mafia, and I'm Dying Up Here: Heartbreak and High Times in Stand-Up Comedy's Golden Era. He lives in Woodland Hills, California.
- Author(s)William Knoedelseder
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight314 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.