All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a week away, Matt Royal's ready to get back to the Longboat Key good life good fishing, good food, good beer, and more good fishing. But Matt comes back to bad news: while he was away, a sniper tried to kill one of his best friends. Even worse, w that Matt's back, someone's trying to kill him. And whoever is trying to kill him is trying really hard.With clue who's after him or why, Matt soon finds he's at the center of a mystery involving a lawyer's murder, a tourist left for dead, a ruthless biker gang, a reclusive billionaire with thing to lose, and an ancient document that could bring ruin to some of the most entrenched financial interests in Florida.Between solving the mystery and staying alive, Matt's got his hands full. But he'd better watch out or his hard-charging ways could get him sideways with the newest member of Longboat Key's police force, the undeniably attractive Jennifer Duncan.For Matt, it's shaping up to be a really long week.
- Author BiographyH. Terrell Griffin is the award winning author of ten Matt Royal mysteries set on Florida's Suncoast. Prior to succumbing to his lifelong yen to write, he earned degrees in history and law from Mercer University and was a board certified civil trial lawyer based in Orlando for thirty-eight years. In his youth, Terry served three years in the U.S. Army, much of it as a medic in an Armored Cavalry regiment on the East German border.
- Author(s)H. Terrell Griffin
- PublisherOceanview Publishing
- Date of Publication20/12/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationIpswich, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOceanview Publishing
- Weight654 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.