All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Colonel turns reluctant sleuth once more when tragedy strikes at a Christmas party, in Margaret Mayhew's latest atmospheric village mystery Frog End, that most quintessential of English villages, is preparing for its annual Christmas pantomime. This year, it's Hans Christian Andersen's dark fairytale The Sw Queen. Local busybody Marjorie Cuthbertson is on the hunt for her leading lady - and who better to play the icy queen than beautiful new resident, ex-model Joan Dryden. But as interested as they are in their new neighbours, the residents of Frog End remain wary of the Dryden family, considering them aloof Londoners. Mystery is about to engulf the village however when a cast member collapses and dies at a Christmas party, having consumed a rogue mince pie. Was the death an accident - or was it a malicious revenge strategy masked as an allergic reaction? The Colonel makes it his business to find out.
- Author BiographyMargaret Mayhew was born in London and her earliest childhood memories were of the Blitz. She began writing in her mid-thirties and had her first book published in 1976. She is married to American aviation author Philip Kaplan and lives in Gloucestershire.
- Author(s)Margaret Mayhew
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.