All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is 10 years in the making and was conceived out of watching the experiences of people, and the resultant effects of those experiences. As a theologian, Bishop Wilson, was able to capture or relate theses issues with Naomi in the book of Ruth. Do life's negative experiences make us, bitter or better ? As individuals read this book, many bottled up feelings will become unlocked and freedom will take place as people honestly reflect upon how life experiences have negatively affected them. The good news is wherever one finds himself; this book provides t only a diagsis of the problem but also a clear direction on how to get back on the right track in life.
- Author(s)Bishop Samuel A. Wilson Sr.
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight325 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.