Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe weeks following the attacks of 11 September 2001, were traumatic for nearly every American, but for some, the answers they received from the media and the government to explain the horrific events was t satisfactory. Accusations of cover-ups, internal plots, and sabotage from within the ranks of the U.S. government were -- and continue to be -- t uncommon. But compelling evidence contrary to the accepted narrative has, for some sceptics, been lacking. This investigation into the events of that day reveals dark secrets about United States-sponsored terrorism. Taking highly complex technical and scientific information, and distilling it for the consumption of the lay person, this inquiry attempts to reveal the truth behind that infamous day.
- Author Biography<b>Mark H. Gaffney</b> is an author, an environmentalist, and a peace activist. His essays have appeared in numerous publications, including Atlantis Rising Magazine. He lives in Chiloquin, Oregon.
- Author(s)Mark H. Gaffney
- PublisherTrine Day
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationWalterville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrine Day
- Weight332 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.