Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Harrison is the author of nine vels, three collections of short stories, two major screenplays, essays and travel pieces. He was the co-founder of the writing program at the University of Arkansas and still lives in Fayetteville. Six couples from Austin, Texas, have vacationed on Lake Como in Italy during the month of August for the last seven years. This year they learn that during this month for the last seven years little girls have gone missing around the lake. One of them, Harry, the photographer, suspects that one of their group is the killer. His accusations eventually alienate him from the group--and even his wife. When they all return to Texas he continues his investigations until he discovers the identity of the killer and faces him in the violent climax. A mystery with a set of vivid characterizations, Black August explores Americans abroad, the question of evil, and the story of a marriage in crisis.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM HARRISON is the author of nine novels, three collections of short stories, two major screen plays, essays and travels pieces. He is the co-founder of the writing program at the University of Arkansas and still lives in Fayetteville.
- Author(s)William Harrison
- PublisherTexas Review Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHuntsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas Review Press
- Weight250 g
- Width137 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.