All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShould I lower my price point? Give my new product away for free online? How do I compete when my goods, services, or business model might be duplicated? In this candid, 21st-century-savvy guide, Dante Lee illustrates how passion can become profit by addressing the questions that every businessperson needs to ask. Black Business Secrets discusses the entrepreneurial skills that African-American business owners must master in order to compete in a world where most new companies fail within three years.Whether you're a weekend entrepreneur or a career-changing professional, Lee's motto-- don't be a worrier, be a warrior --applies. From personal branding to best practices, this empowering blueprint offers surefire tips and strategies designed to ensure business survival and success.
- Author(s)Dante Lee
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.