Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.57Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.71Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a set of dog tags, supposedly belonging to a seaman missing since the early 1950s, is washed up on a beach in modern-day Co. Antrim, Jack Valentine 'deadbeat ex-spook' finds himself being pulled back towards his previous life once more. But what can the disturbance of an old North Sea arms dump, dating back to the end of the Second World War, have to do with a botched US mission to Iraq in the early 1990s?
- Author BiographyJohn Creed is the author of two previous Jack Valentine thrillers, The Sirius Crossing and The Day of the Dead. Born in Northern Ireland, he now lives in Sligo.
- Author(s)John Creed
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight195 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.