Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.02Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.61
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Oxfordshire countryside, a student walks into a classroom and starts shooting. Nate Dillingham, friends with shooter and victims alike, is the sole survivor and only witness. Easily led and eager to please, his recollections weave around others' hopes, until he loses track of what really happened that day. Unable to resume his rmal life after he leaves hospital, Nate decides to travel instead of going to university, hoping to escape, to avoid the memories. After eight evasive years on the road, he returns to Oxford, meets Leona and plunges into a world of candour and desire. But his defences are deteriorating, and Leona shares too much of his past...This chilling contemporary thriller is an unsettling tale of passion and guilt, which takes the reader on an edgy journey into twenty-first century morality.
- Author BiographyAlbert Alla is originally from St Tropez, France, but spent most of his childhood in Australia. He has dual French and Australian nationality. He studied for an MPhil in Economics at Balliol College, Oxford, and now lives in the Pacific, splitting his time between New Caledonia and Wallis Island. Black Chalk is his first novel.
- Author(s)Albert Alla
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Weight399 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.