All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe world thought the evils of Nazi Germany were gone-it was wrong. Secretary of Defense Harold Baker's plane was brought down over the jungles of Bolivia by an advanced World War II German flying wing, kwn as the Horton, that was thought to longer exist. Again-it was wrong. The SECDEF and the surviving members of his party struggle to survive in the dense jungles of southern Bolivia as they await the search and rescue efforts of the Black Eagle Force. Not only do they have to deal with the dangers of the South American wilds, but also the Nazi soldiers sent from their hidden base near the mighty Andes in rthwestern Argentina to locate and kill any survivors of the downed US State Department aircraft. Will the BEF find them in time? Has the Black Eagle Force met its match? Do the Nazis of the Fourth Reich finally succeed in their goal of world domination? Find out in Black Eagle Force: Fourth Reich.
- Author BiographyBuck Stienke - Captain - Fighter Pilot - United States Air Force, has an extensive background in military aviation and weaponry. A graduate of the Air Force Academy, Buck was a member of the undefeated Rugby team and was on the Dean's List. After leaving the Air Force, Buck was a pilot for Delta Airlines for over twenty-five years. He has vast knowledge of weapons, tactics and survival techniques. Buck is the owner of Lone Star Shooting Supply, Gainesville, TX. As a successful actor, writer and businessman, Buck lives in Gainesville with his wife, Carolyn. Buck was Executive Producer for the award winning film, Rockabilly Baby. Ken Farmer - After proudly serving his country as a US Marine. Ken attended Stephen F. Austin State University on a full football scholarship, receiving his Bachelors Degree in Business and Speech & Drama. Ken discovered his love for acting when he starred as a cowboy in a Dairy Queen commercial. Ken has over 39 years as a professional actor, with memorable roles Silverado, Friday Night Lights and The Newton Boys. He was the OC and VO spokesman for Wolf Brand Chili for eight years. Ken now lives near Gainesville, TX, where he continues to write and direct quality award winning films like Rockabilly Baby and write novels like The Nations sequel, Haunted Falls. Buck and Ken have completed nine novels to date. The first was BLACK EAGLE FORCE: Eye of the Storm, BLACK EAGLE FORCE: Sacred Mountain, the second, Return of the Starfighter, the third. A historical fiction western, The Nations, the fourth. The fifth novel, this time back to the Black Eagle Force series: Black Eagle Force: Blood Ivory, then Blood Brothers, Haunted Falls makes our sixth and Black Eagle Force: Fourth Reich is our newest.
- Author(s)Buck Stienke,Ken Farmer
- PublisherTimber Creek Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Creek Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.