Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe race of the Ancient Egyptians has long been a subject of controversy and debate. Ancient Egyptians have constantly been shown to be everything but black African, even though Egypt is in Africa and black people originate from Africa. Some have dared to challenge this Eurocentric view of a n-black Egypt and put black people at the centre. But w Segun Magbagbeola aims to leave stone unturned and prove once and for all that Black Africans founded and drove one of the greatest civilisations in Earth's history. This groundbreaking work explains some of the mysteries of Ancient Egypt, such as the secrets of the pyramids, their connection to the stars and their descendants over the world. It includes genetic research and a magnitude of sources especially Nuwaupu, a culture based on Egyptology and factual confirmation, practiced by black Africans worldwide. Now is the time for us to dispel all uncertainties and claim our rightful throne as Black Egyptians.
- Author BiographySegun Magbagbeola (born 1984) in Lagos, Nigeria is a writer and director of Akasha Publishing Ltd. He was born to Nigerian parents and spent the early years of his childhood there before moving to London, UK with his immediate family and has lived there since. He is a graduate of Brunel University with a BSc degree in Information Systems. He became a Nuwaupian at 21 and was inducted as a member of the Ancient Egiptian Order, crowned with the name Har-Aha TepyPet 'Fighting Hawk Chief of the Sky'. As a Nuwaupian he became fascinated with Black History, Egyptology, religious studies, ancient civilizations and Extra-terrestrial life. His first book 'Black Egyptians' was written to prove once and for all that Black Africans started and led the Ancient Egyptian civilization and give Africans/Caribbeans a common culture to unite. He also works as a personal trainer and enjoys martial arts including Wing Chun Kung Fu and Muay Thai. He has been involved in acting for several films, short films, commercials and modelling. He is working on a new novel (The adventures of Kamun) due December 2013.
- Author(s)Segun Magbagbeola
- PublisherAkasha Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2013
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAkasha Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteBlack & White illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.