All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionMia McKenzie, creator of the ermously popular website Black Girl Dangerous, writes about race, queerness, class and gender in a concise, compelling voice filled at different times with humor, grief, rage, and joy. In this collection of her work from BGD (w available only in this book), McKenzie's nuanced analysis of intersecting systems of oppression goes deep to reveal the complicated truths of a multiply-marginalized experience. McKenzie tackles the hardest questions of our time with clarity and courage, in language that is accessible to n-academics and academics alike. She is both fearless and vulnerable, demanding and accountable. Hers is a voice like other. One of the most provocative and insightful writers of our generation. -Aura Bogado, Colorlines A fierce voice among a generation of queer and trans folk of color. -Janet Mock, New York Times Bestselling Author of Redefining Realness Tough-love activism at its best-straightforward, challenging, whip-smart, and uncompromising. -Andi Zeisler, Bitch Magazine
- Author(s)Mia McKenzie
- PublisherBgd Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication05/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBgd Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.