All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- Description<b>The bestselling collaboration between bestselling authors Stephen King and Peter Straub an epic thriller about a small American town held in the grip of unspeakable evil and the spectacular follow-up to the classic <i>The Talisman</i>. </b> Twenty years ago, a boy named Jack Sawyer traveled to a parallel universe called the Territories to save his mother and her Twinner from an agonizing death that would have brought cataclysm to the other world. Now Jack is a retired Los Angeles homicide detective living in the nearly nexistent hamlet of Tamarack, Wisconsin. He has recollection of his adventures in the Territories, and he was compelled to leave the police force when a happenstance event threatened to awaken those long-suppressed and dangerous memories. When a series of gruesome murders occurs in western Wisconsin, reminiscent of heius killings committed several decades earlier, Jack s buddy, the local chief of police, begs Jack to help find the killer. But are these new killings merely the work of a disturbed individual, or has a mysterious and malignant force been unleashed in this quiet town? What causes Jack s inexplicable waking dreams if that is what they are of robins eggs and red feathers? As these cryptic messages become impossible to igre, Jack is drawn back to the Territories and to his own hidden past.
- Author Biography<b>Stephen King</b> is the author of more than fifty books, all of them worldwide bestsellers. His recent novel <i>11/22/63</i> was named a top ten book of 2011 by <i>The New York Times Book Review</i> and won the <i>Los Angeles Times</i> Book Prize for Mystery/Thriller. He lives in Bangor, Maine, with his wife, novelist Tabitha King. <b>Peter Straub</b> is the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of more than a dozen novels, most recently <i>A Dark Matter</i>. He has three times won the Bram Stoker Award. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Peter Straub,Stephen King
- PublisherScribner Book Company
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScribner Book Company
- Weight1066 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.