Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $93.99Trending at AU $102.49
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.93
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $11.93
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe sequel to Tocsinagon: Follow The Footsteps - On the heels of their triumph in the Game of Fire, Titus, Luke, and Tag find themselves alone in the middle of a warzone. Cass is missing. Squire Rans has vanished into hiding. The Army of the Black Lions is all that stands between the Romilians and the Great Lighthouse of Lumenesse. In the midst of all this chaos, Titus has come into possession of something he doesn't even begin to understand. Will the Triad have eugh time to find Cass and bring Squire Rans to justice before Romilius overruns the land? It seems that Destiny has chosen Titus for greatness, but at what cost? The fate of Titus and the nation is in the hands of the Black Lions. Is it too late? There is hope...there is always hope.
- Author BiographyJoshua was born and raised in Indiana, went to college in Ohio and spent a year studying graduate level theology in Texas. After moving back to Indiana, he spent some time as a golf professional. His claim to fame is winning the 2009 Indiana PGA Pro-Assistant Championship. He wrote Tocsinagon: Follow The Footsteps in 2006. His short story Vows & Oaths (2013) was inspired by his time as a golf professional. Joshua lives in Indianapolis with his wife, son, and dog. He loves to read World War II history, golf anecdotes, and epic adventures.
- Author(s)Joshua P Strychalski
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Grace L Kennell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.