All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionA secret concealed for centuries, shrouded in myth, silenced by stone. A secret that if unleashed threatens to shake the very foundation of Western civilization. A secret that can remain hidden longer. The quest begins in Rome, where a grisly murder and a plundered tomb serve to ignite perhaps the most controversial conflict in human history. Inspector Domenico Conti is charged with the task of recovering the contents of the tomb, but as he delves deeper into the investigation, he is thrust into the center of a centuries-old struggle between truth and those who would stop at thing to conceal it. But he is t alone. Dr. Dana McCarter, newly appointed director of the Advanced Institute for the Study of Antiquity, finds herself at the heart of the mystery when her considerable expertise in ancient Greek philosophy and her suspect involvement with the black market take her on a journey beginning in her New York University offices and sweeping around the globe-from the dark alleys of Moscow, to the rolling hills of the Italian countryside and the enigmatic relics of an ancient civilization, alive with long-kept secrets. As the search for answers leads them through a labyrinth of conspiracy and intrigue, Dana and Domenico must question everything they believe in and decide how much they are willing to sacrifice to kw the truth.
- Author BiographySharon M. Kaye graduated with a B.A. in philosophy from the University of Wisconsin, USA. After receiving her Ph.D. in 1997 from the University of Toronto, she was a Killam postdoctoral fellow at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Kaye is currently a Professor of Philosophy at John Carroll University. She has published numerous articles as well as books, including: On Ockham, with co-author Robert Martin (2001); On Augustine, with co-author Paul Thomson (2001); Philosophy for Teens, Volume I, with co-author Paul Thomson (2006); Philosophy for Teens, Volume II, with co-author Paul Thomson (2007); Lost and Philosophy (2007); Medieval Philosophy (2008); and Critical Thinking (2009).
- Author(s)Sharon Kaye
- PublisherParmenides Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLas Vegas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParmenides Publishing
- Content Note2 illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.