All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of writings, articles, leaflets and interviews with one of America's most radical counterculture groups. Founded in New York City in the mid-1960s by self-educated ghetto kid and painter Ben Morea, the Black Mask group melded the ideas and inspiration of Dada and the Surrealists with the anarchism of the Durruti Column from the Spanish Revolution, intervening spectacularly in the art, politics, and culture of their times.
- Author BiographyRon Hahneand Ben Morea are the principal foundersof the Black Mask Group and producers of the10 issues of Black Mask. They both live in New York City.
- Author(s)Ben Morea,Rob Hahne
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.