All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the tradition of self-consciousness in African American literature. The book points to the shortcomings of theories of metafiction founded on studies of Anglo-American literature. It analyzes and evaluates these theories, providing a model for the evaluation of other Eurocentric theories.
- Author(s)Madelyn Jablon
- PublisherUniversity of Iowa Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Iowa Press
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.