All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionA resource guide that uses African American memoir to address a variety of issues related to mentoring and curriculum development.
- Author BiographyStephanie Y. Evans is Associate Professor of African American Studies, Africana Women's Studies, and History at Clark Atlanta University. She is the author of Black Women in the Ivory Tower, 1850-1954: An Intellectual History and coeditor (with Colette M. Taylor, Michelle R. Dunlap, and DeMond S. Miller) of African Americans and Community Engagement in Higher Education: Community Service, Service-Learning, and Community-Based Research, also published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)Stephanie Y. Evans
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.