All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.23Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of Montana Dawn --a Booklist Top 10 Westerns of the Decade--comes a story of vengeance, courage, and the savagery of the Old West... When they put Ehron Lee Burrows away for a crime he didn't commit, they had idea what the hellish desert prison would do to the once decent man. Escaping with the help of a murderous convict, Ehron Lee sets his mind to getting revenge on the two men he holds responsible for his imprisonment. Kidnapping their loved ones, he sets a ransom that can't be paid in cash...but in lives. But there is an even more dangerous threat to the huddled group of kidnappers and captives: an Apache uprising has cut them off from all help. As the danger grows, the group's members are forced to work together--or face annihilation...
- Author BiographyStone Wallace's career ambitions have taken him along many paths: actor, broadcast announcer, boxer, celebrity interviewer, creative writing and media instructor, and advertising copywriter. Stone finds writing Westerns to be the most satisfying. It is a field he has appreciated and embraced since reading the classic stories of Louis L'Amour, whose works provide an escape back to a time when the lands were clean, heroes and villains were clearly defined, and values were simpler. It is a tradition of storytelling that Stone decided to follow. The author of Montana Dawn, Stone currently resides with his loving and supportive wife, Cindy, who is also an author, as well as storyteller and children's entertainer.
- Author(s)Stone Wallace
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight136 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.