Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
About this product
- DescriptionRed rose, Blue rose, mines I give you black, I give to the world what you can't give me back. I am positive; I walk this road a dead man. My footprints lie silently behind me, but thus they follow. I kiss you slowly as I dig your grave. Mercy, mercy, man can save. lies deceit, betrayal all because I loved... I loved a woman who his behind a mask of unclaimed sickness when she knew it was her fault. Her life, your life is w at a half. I marked a vendetta, mark vengeance to their soul; I die, we die, I refuse to die alone. Vem, disaster, evil pierced through my vein as I sweetly embed my rose as ashes to your grave. A gift for you my dearly beloved, a kiss for you and every minute you'll love it. 1 rose, 2 rose 3, 4 and give enjoy every moment because you're truly living to die. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 if you thought I loved you, think, think again. 11, 12, at last 13... Welcome to the 13th black rose find out what it means.
- Author(s)Keisha Seals
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.