All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNine-year-old Ida Joner gets on her brand-new bike and sets off to buy sweets. Thirty-five minutes after Ida should have come home, her mother, Helga, starts to worry. She phones the shop and various friends, but one has seen her daughter. As the family being to search for Ida, Helga's worst nightmare becomes reality. As the police are called in, hundreds of volunteers comb the neighbourhood, but there are traces of the little girl, or her bike. As the relatives reach breaking point and the media frenzy begins, Inspector Sejer struggles to remains calm and reassuring. But usually missing children are found within forty-eight hours. Ida seems to have vanished without a trace.
- Author BiographyKarin Fossum began her writing career in 1974. She has won numerous awards, including the Glass Key Award for the best Nordic crime novel, an honour shared with Henning Mankell and Jo Nesbo, and the Los Angeles Times Book Prize. Her highly acclaimed Inspector Sejer series has been published in more than thirty countries.
- Author(s)Karin Fossum
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight250 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Translated byCharlotte Barslund
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.32
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.