All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe explosion will t happen today. It is too soon ...or too late. First published in English in 1968, Frantz Fan's seminal text was immediately acclaimed as a classic of black liberationalist writing. Fan's descriptions of the feelings of inadequacy and dependence experienced by people of colour in a white world are as salient and as compelling as ever. Fan identifies a devastating pathology at the heart of Western culture, a denial of difference, that persists to this day. His writings speak to all who continue the struggle for political and cultural liberation in our troubled times.
- Author BiographyFrantz Fanon (1925 - 1961) was an author, psychoanalyst, and revolutionary from Martinique. He was the pre-eminent thinker of the 20th century on the issue of decolonisation and the psychopathology of colonisation, and his works have inspired anti-colonial liberation movements for over half a century. He is also the author of the classic The Wretched of the Earth.
- Author(s)Frantz Fanon
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleGet Political
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.