All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionAmid the widespread spin and skewed analysis that is commonplace to media and politics alike, the need for less filtered information and more raw facts is more pressing than ever. Black Stats, a compact and useful guide, skips over the assumptions, suppositions and hypotheses about trends and patterns in American society and offers up-to-date figures on black life in the United States today.
- Author Biography<b>Monique W. Morris</b> is co-founder of the National Black Women s Justice Institute. She is a Soros Justice Fellow and formerly served as Vice President for Economic Programs, Advocacy, and Research for the NAACP. A faculty member at St. Mary s College of California, she is the author of the novel <i>Too Beautiful for Words</i>. Morris lives in the Bay Area with her husband and two daughters. <b>Khalil Gibran Muhammad</b> is the director of the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture at the New York Public Library and the author of <i>The Condemnation of Blackness: Race, Crime, and the Making of Modern Urban America</i>.
- Author(s)Monique W. Morris
- PublisherThe New Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2014
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe New Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight275 g
- Width138 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.