Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionAll the FBI and Mossad kw is that something apocalyptic is being planned sometime soon. They don't kw about the observation balloon, the biggest flying fragmentation bomb of all time. The bomb which is being primed for the terrible day when it will hang over the biggest football crowd of the season. The day of horror and devastation - Black Sunday.
- Author BiographyThomas Harris wrote his first novel BLACK SUNDAY in 1973. A veteran news reporter, he covered crime in the United States and Mexico, and worked as a reporter and editor for Associated Press in New York City. Originally from Mississippi, he now lives in New York.
- Author(s)Thomas Harris
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication07/09/2000
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight212 g
- Width111 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.