All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionTOP NAME WRITERS ENTER THE REALM OF JOHN RINGO'S BLACK TIDE RISING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE SERIES!
- Author Biography<b>John Ringo </b>brings fighting to life. He is the creator of the Posleen Wars series, which has become a <i>New York Times </i>best-selling series with <b>over one million copies in print</b>. The series contains <i>A Hymn Before Battle, </i><i>Gust Front</i>, <i>When the Devil Dances</i>, <i>Hell's Faire, </i> and <i>Eye of the Storm</i>. In addition, Ringo has penned the Council War series. Adding another dimension to his skills, Ringo created nationally best-selling techno-thriller novels about Mike Harmon (<i>Ghost</i>, <i>Kildar</i>, <i>Choosers of the Slain</i>, <i>Unto the Breach</i>, <i>A Deeper Blue, </i>and, with Ryan Sear, <i>Tiger by the Tail</i>). His techno-thriller <i>The Last Centurion </i>was also a national bestseller. A more playful twist on the future is found in novels of the Looking-Glass series: <i>Into the Looking Glass</i>, <i>Vorpal Blade</i>, <i>Manxome Foe, </i> and <i>Claws That Catch</i>, the last three in collaboration with Travis S. Taylor. His audience was further enhanced with four collaborations with fellow <i>New York Times</i> best-selling author David Weber: <i>March Upcountry</i>, <i> March to the Sea</i>, <i>March to the Stars </i>and <i>We Few</i>. There are an additional seven collaborations from the Posleen series: <i>The Hero</i>, written with Michael Z. Williamson, <i>Watch on the Rhine</i>, <i>Yellow Eyes</i> and <i>The Tuloriad</i>, all written with Tom Kratman, and the <i>New York Times</i> best seller <i>Cally's War</i> and its sequels <i>Sister Time</i> and <i>Honor of the Clan</i>, all with Julie Cochrane. His science-based zombie apocalypse Black Tide Rising series includes <i>Under a Graveyard Sky, To Sail a Darkling Sea, Islands of Rage and Hope</i> and <i>Strands of Sorrow. </i> A veteran of the 82nd Airborne, Ringo brings first-hand knowledge of military operations to his fiction. <b>Gary Poole</b> has worked in the entertainment and publishing industry for his entire adult life. He's worked directly with John Ringo on over a dozen novels, and has adapted several of them into screenplays (all of which remain in development). When not working with Ringo, he is the managing editor of a successful alternative newsweekly in Tennessee and spent years on the radio as a talk show host and award-winning broadcast journalist.
- Author(s)John Ringo
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.